Common terms used for Stream Deck.
- Actions list: sidebar containing a list of all the actions provided by the installed plugins
- Canvas: grid displaying the keys containing actions (the size of the grid will change depending on the device)
- Property Inspector: form area, available to the currently selected key in the canvas where you can customize the icon, title, and action settings
- Devices: dropdown showing available devices
- Profiles: user-stored key layouts selected from a dropdown on the canvas
- Store: store button that navigates to the app store where users can find plugins, assets, etc., to use with their Stream Deck
- Preferences: opens a menu where you can change Stream Deck settings
Stream Deck Application
Your plugin will appear in the
Actions Listunder the
Categoryyou provided in your manifest.json. If you don't provide a value for the
Categoryfield in the manifest.json, the actions will fall under the
Customcategory. Most of the actions require a customized
Property Inspectorto gather settings information from the user.